The MEMSIC 2125 is a low cost, dual-axis thermal accelerometer capable of measuring tilt, acceleration, rotation, and vibration with a range of ±3 g. For integration into existing applications, the MEMSIC 2125 is electrically compatible with other popular accelerometers.
MEMSIC provides the 2125 in a surface-mount format. Parallax mounts the circuit on a small PCB, providing all I/O connections so it can easily be inserted on a breadboard or through-hole prototype area.
- Measures ±3 g on each axis, enough for data for a wide variety of applications
- Simple pulse output of g-force for each axis is easy to read for most any microcontroller
- Convenient 6-pin 0.1" spacing DIP module fits into a standard breadboard or through-hole
- Analog output of temperature (Tout pin) allows for fine-tuning of advanced applications
- Low current at 3.3 or 5 V operation (less than 4 mA at 5 VDC) puts low demand on your
- Dual-axis tilt sensing for remote controllers or autonomous robot navigation
- Single-axis rotational position sensing
- Movement/Lack-of-movement sensing for alarm systems
- R/C hobby projects such as autopilots