The Propeller Activity Board WX features the 8-core Propeller microcontroller pre-wired to a host of popular peripherals for fast and fun experiments. Designed especially for STEM education, it's a great tool for learning or teaching technology basics: electronics, programming, sensors, communication, and control systems. It is well-supported with our free C-language programming software and web tutorials: learn.parallax.com/propeller-c. It's also the board included on the ActivityBot Robot.
The WX version of the Propeller Activity Board expands upon the functionality of the original (#32910). There’s more current for your projects with independent 1.8 amp 3.3 V and 5 V switching regulators, an upgrade from audio-out-only to a Mini TRRS audio/video (or audio/mic) jack, and selectable wireless socket/USB communication between host computer and the Propeller chip (RF module not included!)
- 8-core Propeller microcontroller & 64 KB EEPROM — program in C, Spin, or Assembly
- RF module socket with WiFi support — experiment with wireless communication and
- microSD card holder — log sensor data or play WAV files
- Mini TRRS audio/video jack — listen to WAV files, synthesized speech, or output Propeller-
- 3-pin headers — quickly connect servos, sensors, serial LCDs, etc.
- Breadboard — build and rebuild circuits without soldering
- A/D and D/A converters — read or set the voltages for battery monitoring or sensors
- Independent switching regulators — 3.3 V, 1.8 A and 5 V, 1.8 A
- Power via USB or power supply/battery pack — the choice is yours
- A bag of 10 3" jumper wires and four protective rubber feet are included